Skip to main content

Volleyball

1.-
Volleyball´s court is a rectangle of 18 by 9 meters, divided by a center line (9 meters to each halves).
The line of attack is located to 3 m to the center line.
The net varies in height: ,43 for male and 2,24 for womens.


2.-
One game has 3 sets, sometimes 5 and one set has 25 points, if it´s 5 set, it has 15 points.
Every time a team wins a rally, they get a point and the right to serve.
A team gets a serve until they have 2 points more than the enemy team.
If the teams are tied, they play a final set of 15 points.

3.-
-Touching the ball with any part of the body.
-Touching the net with any part of the body if it isn´t involved in the game.

4..-
-To vary the order of rotation during the development of the set.
-Take or hold the ball with the hands.

5.-
At first a reception of the ball, normally with a forearm pass to the setter, the setter set-up the ball usually by finger pass to players that are in a front position to smash the ball and get the point.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glossary unit 5: a life of crime

CRIMINALS AND CRIME FISHTERS: armed robber: atraco con arma burglar: robo en una casa detective: detective fraudster: fraude judge: juez lawyer: abogado mugger: atracador murderer: asesino pólice officer: policía private investigator: investigador privado thief: ladron traffic warden: guardia de trafico CRIMES: arson: piromanía blackmail: chantaje credit-card fraud: fraude de tarjetas de crédito drug-dealing: trafico de drogas forgery: falsificacion identity theft: robo de identidad kidnapping: secuestro mugging: robo con violencia pickpocketing: carterista shoplifting: robo en tiendas smuggling: contrabando speeding: superar el limite de velocidad vandalism: vandalismo EXTRA VOCABULARY: arrest: arrestar black market: el mercado negro case: caso evidence: evidencia, prueba interview: entrevista suspicious: sospechoso trap: atrapar business owner:  hombre de negocios ecologist: ecologista household: familiar

TAKE PICTURES or take pictures?

If you do not know, I love taking photos to other people, but also I got pictures of landscapes. What is the meaning of this title? This question can be doing from you to me, but, I ask you: Do you like taking photos? If you answer is right, You take the a pic, or the pic is taken by the camera for you? Think it just a second. My answer is clear, I take pics , I mean, I not only turn on the camera, press the button and than see my results, before each photo the are a lot of things that you have to keep in mind if you want to be beyond other people that say:"I am phographer, look my new camera" and they have bought it the last week. Talking about all the things and techniques about photography , you will never know all about this term, neither me nor the most professional photographers, you will always learn something new . But I think that you will get you own style by working and working. That is the only way to get what you want. People usually contact me, they said

SELF-ASSESSMENT

What can I do that I couldn't do before?  For example I can now read better than before product instructions or descriptions / menus of PC programs. What did I like most? What I like most have been the "interpretation" classes. What are my greatest strengths and weaknesses? I believe that what is best for me is grammar, and what I need to study more is in vocabulary and translation. What did I do well? I think what I have done the best this quarter is the blog. What am I confused about? I think the most confusing for me is vocabulary and grammatical structu res. What do I need help with? I think that more than help is my work to study, because I understand everything but the problem is mine that I forget. What did I do in English outside the class? Outside of classes I use English to communicate with people online through games or understand guides and instructions, etc . What do I need to improve? More personal work. What did I learn about culture